Home Name: Sundance Villa
Heated Pool: Yes
Hot Tub (Spa): Yes
Games Room: Yes
Community Development: Sunrise Lakes
Descriptive Title of Home: STUNNING, BRAND-NEW, SPACIOUS, TWO-LEVEL, EXECUTIVE VILLA is ideally situated for exploring Orlando's many and varied attractions. The tranquil, lake-side location also offers a relaxing alternative and welcome break from shopping, golfing, and active days and nights at the theme parks. This sumptuous, 3000-square-foot home-from-home has been finished to the very highest standards. You will be just 10 minutes (eight miles) from the gates of Disney, Sunrise Lakes is one of Orlando's most prestigious developments. The community boasts a neighborhood pool, secured children's play area, and cabana.
Home Listing Type: STUNNING, BRAND-NEW, SPACIOUS, TWO-LEVEL, 6 BEDROOM EXECUTIVE VILLA
Location of Home: Clermont, Orlando, Florida
Number Master Bedrooms: 2
Number Bedrooms: 6
Number Bathrooms: 3
Pool in Home: Yes
Pool Heater Available: Yes
Pool Heat Costs Per Week: $165
Hot Tub: Yes
Lake View: Yes
Description of Games Room: Game room with full-size pool table, foosball, air hockey, and dart board.
Nearest Big City: Downtown Disney
Distance to Disney: 10 Minutes
Max Number Of Guests: 14
Square Footage: 3000+
Floor Plan Y: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Linens Towels: Yes
Outdoor furniture: Yes
Tape Player: Yes
Covered Parking: Yes
Cable TV: Yes
Games Room: Yes
Car Garage: Yes
Pool Table: Yes
Wheel Chair Access: Yes
Pets Allowed: No
Air Hockey: Yes
Smoking Allowed: No
Total TVs: 7
DVD Player: Yes
Other Features: * Fully-equipped kitchen with center island, breakfast bar, and barstool area.
* Additional kitchen nook offering spectacular views of the lake.
* Ground floor, open plan, living space furnished with leather sofas and a state-of-the-art entertainment system, including 45-inch TV and DVD and ten DVD movies.
* Formal lounge for formal dining.
* Game room with full-size pool table, foosball, air hockey, and dart board.
* Extra-large, beached pool providing a safe paddling area for young children.
* Oversized, nine-foot spa - the ultimate in relaxation.
* Full security system with additional pool alarm and safety screen.
* Outside lanai with large table and six chairs perfect for dining al fresco.
* Large decking with ample sun loungers and separate barbecue area.
* One downstairs, queen-size bedroom with en suite facilities for added convenience and those unable to climb stairs.
* Upstairs master bedroom with en suite, walk-in wardrobe, TV, and DVD.
* King-size bedroom with TV and DVD.
* Queen-size bedroom also with TV and DVD.
* Two children's twin bedrooms equipped with TV, Playstation, and PS2 games.
* Additional upstairs bathroom.
* Fully-fitted utility room with washer, dryer, iron, and board.
* For your comfort, the villa is fully air conditioned and accessible to wheelchair users.
* We regret that pets and smoking are not permitted.
Attractions and Distances:
* The villa is conveniently located only eight miles from the Disney theme parks, one mile north of the junction of Highway 192 and Highway 27.
* Sunrise Lakes has the benefit of being in an attractive and peaceful area and yet is within two minutes of a large variety of supermarkets including Wal-Mart, services, and restaurants.
* The area is home to some of Florida finest outlet and shopping malls including the newly opened Millennium Mall, the Florida Mall, and Premier Outlet Mall.
* Florida is one of the world's top golf destinations with Orlando being a focal point for some of the best-kept courses in the US. You really are spoilt for choice with 150 courses to choose from all within a 45-minute drive from downtown Orlando. Courses close by the villa include Mystic Palms, Orange Lakes, and the Disney courses. A 20-minute drive will take you to Celebrations Reserve, Champions Gate and Falcons Fire.
Number of TVs: 7
Number of VCR Players: 2
Number of CD Players: 1
Number of DVD Players: 4
Number of beds: 8
Total Number Beds: 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 4 Twins
Home Located Near Golf Course: Yes
Closest Highway: 192
Home In a Gated Community: Yes
Gated Community Offers: Sunrise Lakes is one of Orlando's most prestigious developments. The community boasts a neighborhood pool, secured children's play area, and cabana.
How Many Nights Before A Cleaning is Needed: 7 Nights
Cleaning Fee: $ 75
Further Description: Enjoy the magic of Disney at our stunning and luxurious villa, nestled in the exclusive tranquil setting of Sunrise Lakes , Clermont. This charming community boasts a prime location being one of the newest and nearest developments to the thrilling Disney complex, just 10 minutes drive.
The area of Clemont is distinguished by its rolling hills and is surrounded by many lakes and canals. Geographically located just west of Disney (a mere 8 miles), it is just 1 mile from highway192 heading north on highway 27. And yet, despite the convenience of all the attractions and amenities, the peace and sereneness of this community with its recently completed Communal Pool, Secured Playground and Cabana, is not sacrificed.
In residing at our luxury villa you can experience the Disney fantasy; the championship golf courses; the majestic beaches and the numerous other major attractions. Or simply relax and entertain at your south facing private pool with oversized spa, beach shelf for the children to paddle, large deck and a lanai all of which overlook the lake.
Completed at the beginning of 2005, the Villa is a luxurious, 2 level residence upon which the owners have spared no expense in decorating and equipping to the highest standards. Housing six opulent bedrooms, the villa is licensed to accommodate 14 guests. This, in tandem to the abundance of open space i.e. two dining areas, two living rooms and the lanai area adjoining the pool, allows for private day time relaxation and/or activities depending on your disposition and "Games Room" prowess. With a fabulous fully functional kitchen you will be able to cater from the simple snack to the liveliest dinner party. Put simply and for those of you unfamiliar with the Villa experience, this really will be your "home from home", offering splendor, flexibility, comfort and privacy.
This villa is a 3000+ square foot air conditioned dwelling, beautifully decorated and furnished to the highest standard, giving not only plenty of lavish sleeping accommodation but also ample living space. As you enter the home there is a large formal living room and formal dining room. There is also a large family room overlooking the pool area. This room has a large 45-inch TV and DVD, with plenty of DVD's provided, making this home feel like "home"!
There is a spectacular fully functional kitchen with center island, breakfast bar and barstool area. The kitchen nook area provides views of the lake and will easily accommodate 8 people . For those more formal occasions, the elegant dining area with glass-topped dining table will comfortably seat six. For those that prefer eating alfresco under the stars and against the backdrop of the illuminated pool and spa with beautiful open views across the lake, the spacious lanai comprises seating for 8.
With six attractively decorated and comfortable bedrooms, each with their own distinct character, recuperating from busy days and nights won't be a problem. There are two kings, one with full master bathroom, two queens both with bathrooms next door (one of which is downstairs for easy access) and two twins decorated specifically with the children in mind.
January, September, First 2-3 weeks in December $1,245 £730 $1,095
Feb, March, April, May, October, November $1,360 £800 $1,200
June, July & August $1,699 £999 $1,499
Thanksgiving, Easter (half term), Christmas, New Year $1,808 £1,065 $1,599
Pool Heating (winter months only) $165 £85 $145
Divide By Seven to get the daily rate.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be confirmed to us in writing. E-mail cancellations are not acceptable. In the event that you cancel your reservation, or we have to cancel the arrangements due to non payment of the balance due within the time allowed before departure, cancellation charges will be made as follows:
Prior to 8 weeks before arrival date = loss of booking deposit
8-6 weeks before arrival date = 50% Deducted
6-4 weeks before arrival date = 75% Deducted
4 weeks before arrival date = 100% Deducted
Deposit Amount: 10%
Security Amount Required: 25%
Number of Days Balance Due Before Arrival Date: 6
Minimum Stay: 3 Nights
*** All guests placing bookings are subject to pay 13% Tax. ***
Thank you for visiting our website.
Florida Home Vacation Rentals
A Word from Bernie |
Availability Request |
Disclaimer | E-mail us
Revised: April 29, 2014