If you cannot find your answer here, please email us at:
1. What do I need to bring with me to my
Our homes have been fully furnished for your
convenience. Below is a list of what our homes come with.
* Air conditioning
* Bed linens and pillows
* Private and optionally heated pool on pool homes
* Private and optionally heated plunge/spa pool on town-homes (all have
'hurricane' mesh screens)
* A resort/community pool on all condominiums and townhomes
* Cable or satellite TV
* Garage and/or off road parking
* All linens/towels
* 1 Roll of toilet paper in each bathroom and 2 starter trash bags
* Fully equipped kitchen including: Stove/Range, Fridge/Freezer,
Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster,
Coffee Maker, Iron and Board, Broom
2. What will the weather be like when
We recommend you visit
plug in the zip code 34747. This will give you the weather 10 days out.
Below are the average temperatures.
Please note that, because of the sub-tropical nature of Florida's
climate, rain storms can be sudden and heavy. So in the peak months of
rainfall (June through September), rain typically falls daily in the
afternoon for a short period before clearing to give superb weather.
3. Do you offer Maid Service?
Each Florida Vacation Home is cleaned upon each
departure. Some guests that stay for a longer period (over 10 days)
request a mid-term clean, which can be arranged in advance through our
office for a standard fee.
4. When do I pay the deposit/final
A full set of terms and conditions of rental can be
found by clicking here. The deposit
is due at the time of booking, to confirm and hold the reservation.
Final payment of all rentals, options, and taxes are due 45 days prior
to the arrival date.
5. How close is my vacation rental
property to Disney?
All of our homes are located within a 10 minute
radius to Disney. Just a 20 minute drive to Universal and SeaWorld.
6. Is there a phone at the property?
How does it work?
Yes, there is a phone at the property. Some phones
offer local service while others offer 911 (emergency) service only.
7. How do I get into my vacation
Once we receive payment and a signed rental
agreement, we send you directions from the airport as well as entry
8. Is the pool water cold in the
Yes, the pool water can drop to 65 degrees which is
not too comfortable. We offer pool heat at $25 per night and it is
recommended from November through April. NOTE: Pool heater may not
work if temperature drops below 55 degrees.
9. How do I book?
Please inquire about the specific property that you
are interested in. We will send you a price and a confirmation of its
availability. We accept all major credit cards.
10. I booked with you before, do you
offer a return discount?
You may receive a survey via email upon your
departure, complete to receive 5% off your next stay!
You may also call us
additional information request additional Information.
Toll Free# 866-425-9992
Fax # 407-957-5843